In November 2015 this great historic house became available and is the perfect setting for the many programs we have been and will be using.
It is located in the center of the DCB property (approx. 35 acres)and sits just above the two lakes and is surrounded by the 8 pastures and training grounds.
It can be seen from the training arena and the barn.
It was livable at the time of purchase but we have chosen to do the minor repairs in the two main rooms downstairs. We are just about ready to paint and finish them now.
The house which is known historically as The Whyte Carney House was originally built in the mid 1800’s of brick. It contains six rooms including a kitchen, dining, living room with stone fireplace, three bedrooms upstairs with a walk out balcony, a full basement and a glassed in sun room .
We are anxious to begin the new programs that are planned as soon as the repairs are complete.
We are the Cavalry Brigade of the First Federal Division and welcome you! Please take a few minutes to read about who we are and the mission that drives us!